Wine tours by bike
Dijon, Nuits-Saint-Georges, Beaune
Wine tours by bike in the vineyard
This tour will take you at the heart of the well-known vineyards of Burgundy to discover its Grand Cru and 1er Cru plots. You will have the chance to cycle across world-famous typical villages, between fine stone houses and small walled vineyards. Let your guide take you along this easily achievable “wine and bike cool ride”.
Your expert guide will tell you all about the “Climats de Bourgogne“, its famous wines and its terroirs. This ride will stimulate both your curiosity and your taste buds.
Your 1/2 day tour – ride + bike + guide : € 39.00 per person
Optional : wine tasting in the vineyard
“Découverte” 2 wines : from 6€/pers
“Prestige, Subtile…” 3 to 5 wines includying one or two 1er cru : from 10€/pers
The advantages: a local and authentic guide / instructor, fine Burgundy wines (harvesters) and quality bikes.
Below is the map:
Our 1/2 day tours
– LA COTE DE NUITS 1er Cru : Marsannay, Couchey, Fixin, Gevrey-Chambertin
Départure from Chenôve place A. Laprévoté or parking of cimetery. Booking
– LA COTE DE NUITS Grand Cru : Vosne-Romané, Vougeot, Chambolle-Musigny, Morey-Saint-Denis
Départure from Nuits St Georges, park of cimetery. Booking
Our other tours
– LA COTE DE BEAUNE 1er Cru : Pommard, Meursault, Puligny-Montrachet…
– LA COTE DE BEAUNE Grand Cru : Santenay, Chassagne-Montrachet, Puligny-Montrachet…
You can add as an option
Wine tasting in the vineyard, visit of a wine estate, lunch in an authentic restaurant, picinic in the vineyard…
Your 1/2 day tour includes :
The bike ride supervised by an experienced instructor who is also a wine specialist (local guide).
A comfortable bike and a bottle of water.
An optional a tasting wine.
Upon request a wine tasting at the very heart of the vineyard (not included in the €39.00):
“Découverte” 2 wines : à partir de 6€/pers
“Prestige” 4 wines (includying one 1er cru): from €10.00 per person
“Prestige” + 2 wines (includying two 1er cru): from 10.00 to €15.00 per person (with at least 6 persons)
“Subtile” 4 wines (dont un 1er cru + 2 vins naturels) : from 15.00 à €20.00 per person (with at least 6 persons)
“Sublime” 4 wines (dont deux 1er cru + 2 vins village) : from 18.00 to €25.00 per person (with at least 6 persons)
“Extra” – depending on your wishes
+ during the tour : wine tasting advices, tips to choose the good wines…
Starting points :
All our departure points provide parking facilities nearby or you can access our departure points by tramway.
All year long: departures at 9am or 10am or 2pm
Extra tours during Summer (June to September) at 5pm.
Length: 2h30 to 3 hours
Material provided :
We provide VTC bikes which blend the characteristics from road bikes, touring bikes and mountain bikes.
They provide comfortable rides and they are checked before each ride.
– Several sizes are available to best suit your morphology.
– You can easily carry your belongings in the bike bags we provide.
The tours are carefully prepared by a bike specialist. They are accessibles to everyone. The track is easy, along flat and small roads. No need to be an athlete. Your guide will provide explanations and comments about you will see during the frequent stops along the ride.
Upon request, Velovitamine can also organize or provide :
– A full day tour from Dijon to Nuits-Saint-Georges: from €95.00 per person
– A lunch in an authentic restaurant or a picnic in the vineyard during the tour (at your expense)
– A visit of a wine estate with a wine tasting: rates upon request, depending on the availabilities of the wine maker and the time of the year.
– A tailor-made tour: requiring a quote
– A private tour
– Mountain bike tours: a mountain bike ride along the paths in the vineyard.
– Electric bikes: from €30.00 per person per day
– A tour in an other vineyard : côte Chalonnaise, Mâconnais
Our flyer 2019/2020: