COMBINING WINE AND BIKE IN THE BURGUNDY WINE AREA
This journey will take you to the heart of the Grands Crus (Great Wine ) plots and you will discover the famous vineyards of Burgundy.
You will cycle across world-famous typical villages, between fine stone houses and small walled vineyards. Let your guide take you along this easily achievable “Wines and bike cool ride”.
Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the “Climats”of the Burgundy vineyards, its famous wines, its Terroirs. This ride will stimulate both your curiosity and your taste buds.
HALF DAY TOUR :
€ 32.00 per person up to 10 participants
Group rate: € 30.00 per person from 10 participants
and an optional a tasting wine into the vines : 2 or 4 wines
This rate includes :
– The bike ride supervised by an experienced instructor who is also a wine specialist.
– A comfortable bike and a bottle of water.
Ours Tours 1/2 day
“LA COTE DE NUITS 1er Cru” : Marsannay, Couchey, Fixin, Gevrey-Chambertin
Départure from Chenôve place A. Laprévoté. Booking
“LA COTE DE NUITS Grand Cru” : Vosne Romané, Clos Vougeot, Chambolle Mussigny, Morey
Départure from Nuits St Georges, park of cimetery. Booking
And the others : “LA COTE DE BEAUNE 1er Cru” Pommard, Meursault, Puligny-Montrachet…
“LA COTE DE BEAUNE Grand Cru” : Puligny-Monrachet, Chassagne Montrachet, Santenay…
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: (not included in the €32.00):
A wine tasting in the very heart of the vineyard: You will be shown how to taste a wine and you can choose from the following 03 offers:
– The “Discovery” wine tasting: you will taste 02 wines. €05.00 per person
– The “Prestige” wine tasting: you will taste 04 wines including one ‘1er Cru’. €12.00 per person (minimum 06 participants),
€18.00 per person (minimum 04 participants)
– The “Subtle” wine tasting: you will taste 05 wines including one ‘1er Cru’ and two 100% organic wines. €018.00 per person (minimum 08 participants)
DEPARTURE POINT : All our departure points provide parking facilities nearby and you can access our departure meeting points by tramway.
THE TOURS : Our tours are organized all the year round and last 03 hours.
DEPARTURE TIMES : 09h00 am or 10h00 am or 14h00 pm.
Extra tour departure time in the Summer (June -September) at 17h30 pm.
THE BIKES :
we provide VTC which blend the characteristics from road bikes, touring bikes and mountain bikes. They provide comfortable rides and they are serviced and checked before each ride.
– Several sizes are available so as to best suit your morphology.
– You can easily carry your belongings in the bicycle panniers we provide.
All our rides are carefully prepared by a qualified instructor and are accessible to everyone.
– The journey is easy, along flat roads with little traffic or country lanes in the middle of the vineyard. Your instructor will provide explanations and comments about what you see or will see during the frequent stops along the ride.
- Either you take your own meal with you and have it at the lunch break
- Or we can book a meal for you in a nice traditional restaurant (at your own expenses, to be paid on the spot)
Velovitamine can also organize for you:
– A full day tour from Dijon to Nuits Saint Georges: €48.00 per person
– A visit at a wine grower including a wine tasting: Rates upon request, depending on the wines. Availability according to the time of the year.
– You can ask us for a tailor-made tour: requiring a quote
– Mountain bike tours: a mountain bike ride along the paths in the vineyard.
– Electric bikes: €30.00 per person per day
Our Flyer :